71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London
WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM
Director Appointment & Resignation Service
Including all compliance paperwork
Appoint or Remove a Director
£ 59.95- +VAT
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to appoint or resign directors, including the filing of the Companies House forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- Appointment or resignation letter: An appointment letter from the new director stating that he accepts to be appointed to the board of directors, or a resignation letter from the existing director stating that he would like to resign as a director.
- Minutes: Companies are required by Companies Act 2006 s. 248 to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for the inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to appoint or resign director(s).
- AP01 form/ TM01 form: AP01 form notifies Companies House of the appointment of an individual as a director of your company. TM01 form notifies Companies House of the termination of an individual or corporate director.
How it works:
- Select ‘Order’ above.
- Enter the required details and complete the application form.
- Checkout and pay.
- We will file the required form electronically with Companies House to appoint or resign a director.
- You will receive notification that the appointment or resignation has been approved at Companies House, a VAT invoice and a copy of your digital documents in 2-3 working days, by email.
- Updated Statutory Registers are not included.
- Printed documents are not included, but are available for an additional fee.
- 1 appointment/resignation per order