71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London
WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM
Directors Service Address
Protect the privacy of your home address
£ 78,- +VAT
In addition to a registered office address, UK government agencies, such as Companies House and HMRC, require a service address to be provided by the following individuals: company officers (directors and secretaries); members of LLPs; subscribers (first shareholders or guarantors who become members during the company registration process); and ‘People with Significant Control’ (PSCs).
This address serves as a statutory correspondence address for the receipt of official government mail. Service address details are placed on public record, so many people avoid using their home address for this purpose.
Please note: The purchase of this service entitles you to use our address for one officer only. If you wish to use this address for multiple officers, the service should be purchased for each officer.
The purpose of a service address:
- UK company law requires all directors, LLP members, subscribers (shareholders or guarantors at the time of company’s incorporation), secretaries, and persons with significant control e.g. shareholders who own more than 25% of the company’s shares, to provide service address details to Companies House.
- Companies House places these details on the public register of companies, to provide corporate transparency.
- A company officer’s official government mail will be sent to his/her nominated service address.
- To protect the privacy of your home.
- To stop junk mail and unexpected visitors arriving at your home.
- A professional service address in London will boost your corporate image and credibility.
- Our professional service address includes the scanning and emailing of all official government mail to you, free of charge.
Your service address will be as follows:
71-75 Shelton Street
How it works:
- Select your preferred method of purchase.
- Choose a start date.
- Enter your personal and company details.
- Checkout and pay.
- Within 2 hours you will receive your order fulfilled email and receipted invoice.
- You require informing Companies House of your new service address.
- We will scan and email your official government mail to you, on a daily basis.