71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London
WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM
Transfer of Shares Service
Including all compliance paperwork
Transfer Shares in a Limited Company
£ 149.95- +VAT
Limited company shares can be transferred or sold just like any other form of property. We offer a professional service for those who wish to transfer shares from one shareholder to another, including all compliance paperwork.
Please note: Details of share transfers will not be updated on the Companies House register until after the filing of the next confirmation statement (previously known as the annual return). Clients wishing to record share changes now should file an early confirmation statement. If share changes are required to open a business bank account, we always recommend filing a confirmation statement.
We can prepare a confirmation statement as part of this order – at an additional cost of £ 74.95.
What’s included in our price?
We will prepare the necessary documentation:
- J30 Stock Transfer Form: A stock transfer form must be completed to legally transfer ownership from the existing shareholder to a new shareholder. If shares are sold for more than £1000, the new shareholder must send a copy of the transfer form to HMRC and pay the required Stamp Duty.
- Meeting Minutes: All registered companies are required by Companies Act 2006 s.248 to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The directors should approve share transfers and issue minutes confirming the approval.
- Share Certificate(s): Companies are required to issue share certificates to shareholders within two months of an issue of shares, or the date when the documents necessary to effect a transfer have been received by the company.
How it works:
- Click on the ‘Order’ icon.
- Enter the required details and complete the application form.
- Checkout and pay.
- You will receive digital documents in 2-3 working days by email, including stock transfer form, meeting minutes and share certificate(s).
- The stock transfer form needs to be signed by the transferor and transferee, and filed with your company records.
- If required, we will file a confirmation statement to record the share transfer(s).
- Updated Statutory Registers are not included.
- If applicable, the stamp duty fee is not included.
- Documents will be delivered by email. Printed documents are available for an additional fee.
- Changes will not be visible on public record until a confirmation statement is filed at Companies House.